Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Christmas Winter Break

A. Things you did
B. Places you went
C. People you met
D. Movies you watched
E. Sports events you played or watched
F. CTR experiences
G. Books you read
H. Homework you did
I. Anything else
J. Include pictures

During the break I didn't really do much, I just went out to places with my boyfriend, friends, and family but nothing too far. I went to downtown la, lil Tokyo, and other places with my family. During the break I didn't meet anyone new, everyone i saw like at the Christmas part, and new years eve one I already knew. During the break I did watch a movie, i went to the theaters and watched Jumanji the second chapter it was really funny. I didn't play any sports during my break. During the break I read two books  child called it, and flipped, two really good books that i recommend. I didn't get any homework during the break besides to read. Overall my break was okay but the best part was being able to get so much sleep, because the week before the break i wasn't getting much sleep, and was really stressed from finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment