Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Class Evaluation

1.) What I liked about this class is that we got to learn about a different career everyday.Another thing i liked is that we had time outs so we can have a little break while Mr.Haymore talked.The last thing i liked was how he taught us how to create our own sort of website in google sites.
2.) The only thing that i did not like about this class was that if we forgot our life planning goals we lost a lot of points for it. That was probably the only thing i disliked about the class.
3.)The only recommendation i have for improving this class is that we shouldn't do student success statements everyday because sometimes we run out of things to write about.
4.) I don't really read my life planning goals journal everyday out of school for 5 minutes. The reason i don't do this everyday is because i forget it in my locker and can't get it till the next day.
5.) I am not always committed to being a CTR but most of the time i try to choose the right. I think before making any decisions so i can make the right one.
6.) Something i learned in this class that can help others is i can  help them crate a blogger or use certain websites people don't use on the daily.
7.) Something I will always remember about this class is the songs Mr.Haymore always played

No comments:

Post a Comment