Monday, January 8, 2018

School Break Days

My Christmas Winter Break was pretty good. I didn't have to wake up early like always. It was nice to have a break off of school but it should be a little more longer than 3 weeks. What i did this break was watch a lot of netflix i started watching friends and started rewatching greys anatomy. Another thing i did was go to Sacramento with my family to my aunts house it was fun but a pretty long car ride there. One of the best parts of the break was that my aunt from arizona came to visit for the last 2 weeks of the break it sucked when her my uncle and my cousins had to go. Movies i watched during the break was The excorsism of molly and yesterday i watched jumangi. On actual Christmas day we everyone in our family went to my aunts house to celebrate it was pretty fun it was good to be around all my family and have a good time.On New years we all spent it in our house and ate food that was really good. Something we did on the last week was celebrate my grandpas birthday on friday and my cousins but her we celebrated it early because its today on the 8th. My Christmas break was pretty good overal i enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment