Monday, November 27, 2017

Thanksgiving week

what I did on my thanksgiving week was be with my family , shopping , and watch netflix. I would wake up at like 10 am, and would eat breakfast and would just on with my day. It was pretty good to have a week off from school with no stress and not waking up early to go to school. I didnt have homework really besides read my book they assigned us. I read a couple of pages everyday and when i finished it i watched the movie. What i mostly did on my weekend was rewatch greys anatomy because its my all time favorite tv show. On wednesday i went shopping at the mall with my mom and sisters and we got a couple new things. On thanksgiving everyone in my family went to my aunts house to celebrate it over there. I didn`t really meet anyone new because i was with my family almost the whole time.It was nice to have a week off from school and have time with our family and be relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment