Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Class Evaluation

                                                     Class Evaluation

1. Things i liked about the class was that it wasn't a hard class to pass. I liked how we didn't have a lot of work that we had to do , and i didn't have to start off my mornings with a class that stresses me with work. I liked researching new medical topics daily because i got to learn about many new medical careers i didn't know about. They were easy and you learned something new about a career 

2. Things i didn't like about it was doing student success statements really. Sometimes it was hard to write ten sentences about the topics. There were times when i really didn't know what to write about and took me a while to come up with something. I think the minimum amount of sentences needed should be a little shorter.

3. Something to improve the class is doing different activities daily around the last 20 minutes of class. Such as learn different skills or try new websites and stuff. It could be something to really look foward when coming to class.

4. The highlight of the class was how i got to meet new people 

5. I did do my best in class. I always finished my medical career research. I always tried to finish my student success statements as much as i could because sometimes it was hard to write a full ten sentences. The good thing is i still tried my best and managed to keep an A in the class.

6. I write on my daily goals journal at home sometimes because there are times when i forget and don't do it. I don't do it sometimes because i forget it and leave it in my locker. When i do bring it home i write in it for at least 4 minutes.

7. There are times when i am a CTR person and doing my best, but theres times when i get lazy and don't. Like when i get lazy and don't finish all of my homework and decide to do it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment